This plugin will add an option to list, delete and restore cronjobs in WP Cron. It’s loosely based on Simon Wheatley’s http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cron-view/ and it’s compatible up to version 3.4.1. It will create a backup of your crons when you install it, in order to be able to restore anything that may get broken.
Future releases may include the capability of creating new cronjobs.
= 0.3 =
* It adds functionality to simon wheatley’s plugin, which was left at v 0.2. Hence my plugin starts from 0.3
= 0.4 =
* Delete crons by ajax
= 0.5 =
* Take current cron snapshots, restore them whenever you want, or just delete them
* When a cron entry is deleted, your cron is purged to avoid having empty entries eating space.
= 0.6 =
* Add datadable treatment to the cron table, so you can filter or sort dinamically
* Both jquery and datatable are enqueued from CDN sites instead of explicitly included in your html
= 0.7 =
* Most changed are now ajax based
* You can mass delete cronjobs using checkboxes